Enquiry Management System: Client Account User Instructions
To pay for reproduction work orders using Provincial Archives of Saskatchewan’s online payment system, clients must have and use a client account. The following instructions will inform clients how to set up and use their client account.
- When you click on the payment link in a payment request message, a "User Account" screen will open, which will ask you to enter your username and password. Your username is your email address.
- If you have accessed your account before and you know your password, you can simply enter your email address and password and click log in. Go to step 9.
- If you have not accessed your account before or have forgotten your password, click on "Request new password".
- Enter your email address and click "E-mail new password".
- You will receive an email message that contains a link to your client account. Click on the link in this email.
- You will see a screen titled "Reset Password". Click the "Log in" button.
- Enter a password for your account in the "Password" box. Be sure to retype the same password in the "Confirm Password" box.
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on "My Orders" in the top right-hand corner of the screen to access your Payment Request.
- Select the Payment Request for the reproduction order that you would like to pay for by clicking on the words "Work Order" followed by the case number for this particular order. (You can find your case number at the top of the payment request email message).
- Read over the Payment Request to ensure that the work order is accurate and that the intended use statement is correct. If the work order or the intended use statement s not correct, please exit your account and contact Provincial Archives staff for clarification.
- If the information on the Payment Request is correct, click on "Checkout" at the bottom of the Payment Request.
- When you click on “Checkout,” you will be taken to a secure website where you can enter your credit card information to make payment.
- After you have submitted payment, the website will provide you with a receipt which you can print.
- If you wish to go back to "My Orders", you can click on the link provided on the receipt. Please note that you will need to log in again in order to see "My Orders" within your client account.