You are hereHome › Using the Archives › Your Visit to the Archives › Reading Room Services and Procedures › Interoffice Shipments
Every two weeks, a shipment of records from the Regina office is sent to Saskatoon for use by patrons in the Saskatoon reading room, and a shipment of records from the Saskatoon office is sent to Regina for use by patrons in the Regina reading room. The following rules apply:
- Patrons may request up to 100 centimetres of textual records and up to 10 reels of microfilm per shipment.
- Patrons are given one month to use the records, although extensions may be granted by a reference archivist. Materials that have been requested by another patron in the home office must be returned at the end of the one month loan period. A new order will not be accepted from a patron until all previous orders have been returned to their home office.
- Out-of-town researchers who would like to have materials shipped to one location so that they can conduct their research must provide the Archives with at least three weeks notice before their date of arrival, to ensure that materials are shipped on time.
- Search Our Collection (Threshold)
- Your Visit to the Archives
- Access to Restricted Records
- Research from a Distance
- Family History Research
- Ordering Reproductions
- Fee Schedule
- Client User Accounts
- Payment Options